Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Black Diamonds

I don't know if I've told you all this before, but I'm technically not engaged yet.... no ring. Christopher and I went into a ring store once and we looked online at things I like, but that's as much ring shopping as we're doing together. The rest is up to him. So I have no idea what my ring will look like, I don't know if he has it yet, and I have no clue when he will propose. It gets me very anxious....

So my favorite color is black (everyone who says it's not a color, please, I've been told that a million times before). Something that I've found very cool are black diamonds. I've told Christopher how cool they would be, but I'm not actually expecting him to get me a ring with a black diamond on it. But just to spark your imagination, here are some cool images of engagement rings with black diamonds....











Aren't they all so beautiful? I like that it's different too. People don't really expect black on an engagement ring. But that why I love it so much. So if you're like me and not yet engaged, maybe suggest something like this to your lover. It's creative and beautiful, and you deserve something different. 

And if you aren't engaged yet, keep me in mind as a wedding planner. I really won't charge very much. I want to help make your day special. So please contact me on this blog or through email. I want to be your wedding planner. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...