Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

I've always loved Halloween and I had so much fun creating this costume. If you can't tell, I'm a gothic princess. Basically, I wanted to be a princess, but I wanted to wear all black. It's like my whole inner self portrayed in the real life, because I wish I was a princess and I want to wear black all the time... and a crown, all the time. I honestly wish I could dress like this every day.

My husband kept annoying me for weeks because he wouldn't tell me what he was dressing up as. But he secretly created his costume to be the Knight Dragon... the character I wrote in my Heroes & Villains series. Let's be honest here, Chris wins "Best Husband Award" this year because the love and support he gives my writing is unreal to me. I love him so much! 

Halloween is also the anniversary of my first kiss with Chris, so it's kind of like "our" holiday. 

I made the skirt for my costume and if you would like a tutorial you can leave a comment down below. It's not something I would do without suggestion because it's been shown on many blogs before. I wouldn't be showing you anything new. 

The under-dress and shoes are from Ross. I'm now obsessed with these shoes and want to wear them every day for the rest of forever, so be prepared to see them in a lot of future fashion posts. Oh, I will have a fashion post this Friday (which, BTW, is also my birthday). 

Finally, if you want a makeup tutorial on how I created this makeup look, just let me know in the comments as well. I love doing makeup videos so I'd be happy to, but since it's past Halloween I understand if that's not something that's needed. 

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween and eat lots and lots of candy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...