Friday, October 28, 2016

Chocolate and Caramel Hair









Yay! First fashion photos with my new hair! It's weird to both love and dislike something at the same time. I love the color, love the cut, but I dislike the fact that I cut off my long hair. I miss my long hair so much! And while the photos from the back make it look long, it's just not the same. Oh well, it's just hair. It'll grow back.

I wanted a photo from the back so you could see all the colors in it. Isn't it beautiful? My cousin Desi is so incredibly talented. I showed her a couple things I liked and she just went with it. If you live in Utah Valley and need a good hairstylist check her out. You can contact me for her personal details through email (thedancingcowblogger@gmail.com).

Fashion Fridays are back. I say that about six times a year, so we'll see how long until I'm saying it again. I have new plans for this blog, though, and making Fashion Friday more important is on the top of my list.

Don't forget to come back to the blog tomorrow at noon for the second part of the latest Heroes & Villains story! And if you haven't started reading Heroes & Villains, you can CLICK HERE to get all caught up.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Chambray Shirt: Target 
Tank Top: Target (Exact Match)
Pants: Target (Exact Match)
Shoes: Kohls

CREATE THE SAME LOOK WITH PIECES UNDER $50:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...