Monday, October 17, 2016

New Hair

So... something a little crazy happened on Saturday...



Totally kidding. That's only a wig. But wouldn't I look fantastic as a blond? Also, everyone says I look like a doll in that photo, and I don't really know what to think about that.

Anyways, I did not go blond. I went darker. Thank goodness. I love having dark hair and it totally works with my Halloween costume... and personality.

I don't have much to say about my new hair, just that I love it. I slightly miss the length, but my hair grows fast so I'm not worried. I just love having long hair, and this doesn't feel long to me, not after what I previously had. But for the past few months, the length was getting on my nerves so I really needed it cut. I love my cut.


Before.


The chunk that was cut off.


My mom and brother got their hair done as well! 


This was an awkward process. 



After!


Here's a comparison of my before and after. I don't look as happy in the after, but I promise I'm super happy about my new look! 



What do y'all think of my new do?

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...