Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Daycation in Pineview, Utah

Last Friday Chris and I spent most our time at Pineview Reservoir. We swam, ate wonderful food, and did a lot of searching for Pokemon. I forgot to take pictures the second day we were there, with  jet ski and paddle boards, but here are the pictures I did take from our "daycation."

THE MAD MOOSE CAFE:












On our trip we stopped at the Mad Moose Cafe in Eden, Utah. I highly, highly recommend this place if you're ever passing through. I got a BLT, best BLT of my life. The fries were amazing, and this is coming from someone who eats French fries almost daily. Chris had a burger that he fell in love with. The building is adorable, the staff was so kind, and we loved this place so much! 


PINE VIEW RESERVOIR:



Outfit Details:
Shoes: Kohls
Romper: Old Navy









HUNTSVILLE SQUARE:












WORLDMARK WOLF CREEK RESORT:





Well, those are all the photos from our daycation. We have a couple real vacations coming up this summer and we'll be taking lots of photos and videos then, so expect more of this. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...