Friday, July 1, 2016

A Classy 4th of July Outfit

I love the 4th of July!! I have quite a few outfit posts that are red, white, and blue, and here I am just adding another. But this one is much classier, it's a dress.

I've posted this dress before but it really is a favorite and reminds me of my wedding, so I'll probably never let it go. It's like getting to wear my wedding dress without having to deal with the massiveness of my actual wedding dress... but I wish I could wear that dress all the time.

I'm sure I'll have another post about something on the 4th of July, but if you only read my fashion posts then I wish you a very happy and safe Independence Day!!









Cardigan: Old Navy (Similar Item)
Shoes: Sam's Club



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...