Friday, June 3, 2016

It's Windy On Top Of Cache Valley

I have some terrible photos coming your way!!

So we took these photos at Morty's on their top balcony. Morty's is an amazing burger place. It's on campus and it's all unique and healthy so it's where all the hipster college students hang out, but luckily for us it's now summer, so Cache Valley's supply of hipster college students has depleted.

If you live near the USU campus I highly recommend checking out this place. This trip I had their Sunny Side burger which included a fried egg. It was delicious. They also have amazing French fries... and if you know me I can't resist French fries. But they also have scone fries, which are basically just scones in a dippable format, it's delicious. And another bonus, if you're a fan of the Dole Whips from Disneyland like my husband is, they have them there!! This restaurant is just a big win.

I am obsessed with my shirt in these pictures as well as this jacket. This jacket is old, I got it before I got married, but it's still great and I never want to let it go! The pictures aren't great though because it was cold and windy and we just wanted to go back inside, but the view was amazing!







Shirt: Down East
Jacket: Target
Pants: Walmart
Shoes: Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...