Thursday, June 9, 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Two Minute Review


I'm obsessed with dry shampoo, especially this one. This past week I went four days without washing my hair and despite how oily my hair can get, it looked fabulous everyday simply because of this product. I'm such a fan. You can learn more and purchase your own Batiste Dry Shampoo HERE.

Remember I am posting a new video every week this summer! So leave your comments below on suggestions of what I should do... because I'm running out of ideas. 

Oh! Also this summer I'm working on reading more books so if you would like me to start up Book Club again you should let me know! Even if I don't, you can keep up with what books I'm reading on GoodReads and through my #bookselfie's on social media. 

Love you guys!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...