Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Style Icon: Demi Lovato

From the very beginning of this blog I have talked about my love of Demi Lovato. She is such a role model to me and I honestly love her so much. She is such an inspiration to me as a person, but she's also a style icon for me as well.

In high school I wanted her hair and throughout high school and my first few years of college, I had my hair specifically dyed to look similar to hers. And while now I don't have the desire to have her current hair (shaved side, crazy colors), a part of me will always want the way her hair once was (not that her current hair isn't awesome too, she totally rocks it, it's just not for me). But I've always loved her style as well. From her days on Sonny With a Chance and Camp Rock to now, I still love her style.

Demi always has a bit of a rocker in her. She'll wear a skirt with a leather jacket, or "Converse with my dress" and I love that! She also wears black as much as I do. Black is my favorite color. Dressing down or dressing up, she knows how to pair different items together and make it work. Her hair and makeup is always flawless, but she's also a huge promoter of #MakeupFreeMonday and often posts a makeup free photo on Instagram once a week. Through everything she's been though, she's all about having a positive self-image and uses herself as an example as much as she can. She loves her curves, different hair colors, and her freckles and isn't afraid to share them.

Demi Lovato has such a wide, but wonderful style and she always has and always will be one of my style icons, and most favorite celebrities in existence. And now, like always, here's a million pictures of her.




I think her makeup is gorgeous in this.



I'm always tempted to dye my hair red like this, but maybe a bit darker...







Ah! Her hair and makeup is incredible!











I've been joining in on #MakeupFreeMonday lately, and you should too! 

Also, if you've made it this far, CONGRATS! But I want to apologize for my lack of fashion posts. I'm trying to get into the habit again of taking pictures every night. So hopefully I'll have some soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...