Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Elephants

I don't know what color my hair is trying to be lately. I dyed it a short while ago and it was supposed to be black, but my hair always wants to be red. So I'm considering actually dying it red. Like THIS kind of red, or THIS. Or perhaps more of a red highlight like THIS. Or you know, trying dying it black again like THIS. Too many options!! I love playing with my hair though! Lately I've been trying out different hairstyles. Mainly braids. I've been having fun with it and once I get better I'll do tutorials on my YouTube page (PS, I have one hair tutorial up already on how I curl my hair, check it out HERE). But I also have been letting my hair stay more natural lately instead of abusing it with heat, so below is mostly my natural hair, just a little tweaking with my straightener in a few places.

Anyways, I'm in love with this outfit because it's simple. It has a lot of different pieces that makes it look a bit fancier, but it's so comfy and cute. My necklace isn't very visible in these pictures, but I won it from my friend at Styled By Blondie! I'm in love with it and have had fun putting it with different outfits. My latest obsession has been necklaces and I wear them all the time. I want more though....

Well I hope you enjoy this outfit, because I sure do. And I hope you have a fabulous day! 






Boots: Overstock
Pants: ???
Tank Top: Head Over Heels
Chambray Shirt: Kohls 
Necklace: Foxy Originals

CREATE THIS SAME LOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...