Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Tuesday 3/10/15

Buying new shoes

That my fish, Duke, is eating again

My husband, as always

Getting indoor plants in our kitchen (so pretty)

Starting a quote book at work of funny things that are said

That this weekend I get to see my family

That I've been writing a lot recently

My YouTube videos are going well

Having a laptop that works

The background on my laptop is of Toothless, and I'm in love

Getting my music on my work computer

Finding new songs I'm obsessed with (this one, this one, and this one)

Talking with my sister

My young women's girls

Free food

Late night smoothies

That I got my hair cut and dyed

Chris, again, but he deserves a second shout out



I'm trying to become more positive, so, if I remember, every Tuesday I'm going to post things that have made me happy recently. This is just a simple way for me to remember how happy and positive my life really is.



2 comments:

  1. What a great list! It can be so easy to focus on the negatives in life, so it's nice to see a list of positives!! You should make this a link up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally should! Maybe when I have it more established on my blog I will. :)

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...