Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Tuesday 3/24/15

My sister visiting for the weekend and more

Pepperidge Farm Factory

Hair that works out

Husband making curry

Eating out

Going the THE ballet

Watching Chuck

Ariana Grande's newest album , mostly these songs: this one, this one, this one, and this one.

How my nails are long so they click on tables

Getting more bills at work so I have stuff to do

Working overtime and making more money

Good smelling hand-sanitizer


Happy Tuesdays are about making a list of the things that have made me happy. No details, no stories, just the simple beautiful things in life that bring happiness and joy.

If you'd like to join in, stop by every Tuesday and share your post with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...