Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tooth Pain

So it's been a while since I've written something real. This blog used to only be about me telling stories and venting to you, but a lot has changed on this blog recently. I love the new changes, but I still want it to be the way it was. So today I'm venting to you.

For the past three days I've been in constant pain because my wisdom tooth is attacking me. I just need to get it taken out right away because it seems as though the pain won't stop until I do. Unfortunately my dental insurance doesn't start till Wednesday (although, I'm pretty lucky it's that soon considering the alternatives). But I haven't been sleeping because I wake up in pain and I can't eat hard things... or anything... And I'm basically living on pain killers.

So that's the excitement of my life.

I've been working a lot of overtime lately. We've basically been living paycheck to paycheck which means something like needing to get my wisdom tooth removed is impossible financially. But we've figured something out to make to work this time and I've been putting in a lot of overtime to get some extra money.

Chris has been applying for jobs and internships lately. We had a plan that I would work and he would focus on school, but while we've been able to get along fine that way, it's still been difficult. Chris finding a job will definitely help out. He had a big interview for the Deseret News, which would be awesome since his major is journalism. That's what we're hoping for even if it means we have to be apart for the summer since it's in Salt Lake.

I love my job. I feel like I don't get to tell ya'll enough how much I love my job. But I really truly do. It can be stressful and people make mistakes, but it's amazing. I have great work friends and we have lots of fun together in and out of work. I'm honestly so grateful I found this job that's so amazing to me.

I've been doing really well, been keeping myself busy, but happy. As I've said so many times before, I have a goal to do the things that make me happy. And while I can't afford to do some of the things I want to do, I've been keeping myself happy doing other things just at home. It's been good and even though I haven't been blogging as much, which makes me sad, I happy with the way my life is going.

We've been watching Chuck a lot lately. It's awesome and we like it a lot. Thanks to my sister for sort of introducing it to us!

I don't have anything else to say. But thanks to my loyal readers for all the love and support you give me. You're all amazing and I love you all. So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...