Friday, April 4, 2014

Nautical

Nautical
DRESS: Debenhams SHOES: Nordstrom BAG: Nordstorm 

It's really hard to pretend to be a fashion blogger when I basically dislike my entire wardrobe. Obviously there are a few pieces I like and I'm happy to share them, but until I have the money to replenish my wardrobe there won't be very exciting outfits. Someday we'll get there though.

The above outfit was made with Polyvore, one of my most favorite websites. I wouldn't buy any of these pieces because they're super expensive and way out of my price range, but I loved creating this look! Polyvore is going to be an essential website for me as I run out of ways to make my current wardrobe look good, so be prepared for more Polyvore collages on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...