Saturday, December 22, 2012

Why Scheels Is Sort of Evil


So a Scheels opened up near my house in September. At first I was excited! It has a cool aquarium, tons of incredible clothes and a Ferris Wheel!! 


It's even where I got my favorite pair of boots!! 


See? I hugged them when I got them for my birthday! I'm wearing them right now! Favorite boots right there. 

So Scheels is a great store. It has a little bit of everything and it's huge. But here's the problem... If you want to drive anywhere near Scheels... it's nearly impossible. Scheels is constantly packed and it causes traffic problems on State Street, which lately, since I've been doing all my Christmas shopping last minute, that's been a huge problem!! 

My brother and I sat in traffic FOREVER just trying to get past Scheels. Because everyone was trying to turn into the Scheels parking lot, and they were blocking the road. Awful. Simply awful. 

So despite it's awesome aquarium...


Stuffed animal mountain...


Airplane in a sea of fishing supplies...


Indoor bowling alley...


Presidential salute...


Ferris Wheel...


... it's kind of evil...

Okay, let's face it, I still love the darn place. I just hate how busy it always is.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...