Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Green and Rainy May

 I don't mean to sound vain, but I completely love these pictures this week. And it's not vain because I'm mostly obsessed with the picture quality and how beautifully green everything has become. We've been getting a ton of rain, for which I am truly grateful for. I'm in love with rain and it's made everything so green and I just love it!

I know this dress was included in a different post fairly recently (also from a rainy day) but it's honestly one of my favorite dresses at the moment and this is styled differently, much more for spring/summer than for winter like the last time. So I think it's completely reasonable to have it again.

Also my hair was working quite nicely that day so I approve of this post very much. I've been obsessed with curling my hair this way and you can find out how I did it HERE.

I also told Chris (my hubby/photographer) to take more close up shots of my hair. We're working on getting him better at specific shots of the different elements of the outfit and for this post we focused on my hair. While I may have a lot of "fashion" posts, I do still feel very new at this so we're working out what looks best. Thanks for liking what I do regardless. As always, you are the greatest.











Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: ???
Belt: ???
Shoes: Kohls

Similar Items:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...