Monday, May 11, 2015

Two Years


November 3rd, 2012, during a picnic on a hill in my favorite park, Chris proposed to me. At the time I didn't think any other event in my life would be as wonderful, as exciting, as magical. 

Six months later on May 11th, 2013 we were sealed together for time and all eternity in the Draper, Utah LDS Temple, and began our married life together. 

Again, I didn't think any other day of my life would be as magical as the day I made Chris officially mine to love for eternity. 

But, time and time again I've been proven wrong. 

Everyday with Chris gets better and better. Back on the day we got married I didn't think it was possible to love this boy more, but I'm always proven wrong. 

We've been through a lot in our two years of marriage. Moving multiple times, living in Texas, leaving college, switching jobs, minor medical procedures, getting pet fish, losing friends, vacations, and so much more. 

We've had trials, we've had fun. We've had arguments that were resolved with laughter. We've done so much to give each other happiness. 

I love my Christopher and can't believe we've been together nearly four years when it feels like I've known him my entire life. 

Today, on our two year wedding anniversary, I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, smart, sexy, brilliant, strong, patient, giving, and handsome husband. I've never loved anyone more and can't imagine spending a single day without him. 

He's my best friend and the love of my life. 

Happy two year anniversary baby! Here's to an eternity more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...