Friday, November 8, 2013

Month of Gratitude: Week 1

So this month I am participating in #monthofgratitude on Twitter. I would love it if you would join me! These are my Tweets for the first week, days 1-7. 


Even though Halloween was the day before Day 1, I was still so grateful for it and wish I could upload the video on here. But it's not my video so I can't.


This included my immediate family and my in-laws. On the second day I celebrated my family with all my family and it was such an incredible day! I honestly don't know what I'd do without them!


Over the weekend I ate so much food! Ihop, Olive Garden, chicken curry... I didn't really gain 10 pounds but I certainly ate a lot! Also, as an incredibly poor and starving college student, I honestly meant the "real" part, because what I usually eat (AKA Ramen) isn't real.


It was my birthday! You can read all about that by CLICKING HERE. It was such a good birthday and I looked great that day! ;) Also, I always just feel 10 times happier on my birthday, and I'm grateful for that.


Honestly all the good things about my birthday can be drawn back to my husband and family. They mean everything to me and I love them all so much! It was truly the best birthday ever!


Honestly that cookie was so delicious!! It was the greatest! I love my coworkers and how they radioed us to tell us to go get cookies. Work is so much fun!


I shouldn't have been grateful for sleep though... because I slept in too late and missed class... But it was a good hair day. :)


Todd is so much fun and we have such a great time at work every day! He's the best! ...and I just want him to go on a date with my sister. We already fight and tease each other like siblings, we might as well become brother/sister in-law. :)

These are my first seven days of #monthofgratitude! If you are participating I'd love to see your Tweets or Facebook posts as well! Just leave a comment below with a link of where I can find them.  If you'd like to follow me on Twitter you can find me by CLICKING HERE
THANKS FOR READING!!  
PS: I don't know why my pictures always turn gray... sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...