Monday, November 11, 2013

HAPPY 6 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE TO ME!! (Plus some BIG NEWS!!)

We've made it six months, half a year, and that time flew by so incredibly fast! It honestly feels like we've only been married a few months, but nope, it's been half a year! I am such a happy married person! I married the absolute love of my life and he makes me so happy and so much happier each and every day. Everyday is a new experience and I only love him more!



Hey, please check out the Lindsey Brogdon Photography Facebook page or her website. She's really fun to work with and takes fantastic photos! 


Now time for the BIG NEWS!!! 

...but not really, because I want to make you all wait. (I'm feeling evil today)


I want to hear your guesses! What could my BIG NEWS be??? Leave a comment with your guess! 
Thanks for reading!! 

3 comments:

  1. My guess is that one of you is graduating earlier than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG are you two expecting???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you or your husband got a new job!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...