Friday, November 1, 2013

The Secret Life of Bees: Why I Picked This Book

To learn more about my Book Club, CLICK HERE

So I put this month's Book Club book to a poll. I chose four books that I own but haven't read. I did this because last month I receive too many library late fees for my book of the month, which extended to two months... 

The poll was tied for a long time and I was worried I would have to chose between the two, but at the last minute, someone broke the tie. 


I'm excited to read The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd because I've never read it, but heard so many good things about it! This should be a great book for Book Club this month and I hope you invite all your friends to join in! 

Remember that if you're joining in on my Book Club this month to let me know through Twitter with #dancingcowbookclub. You can also join our Good Reads page by CLICKING HERE. Feel free to leave comments or questions you have while reading the book on the Good Reads page or even leave a comment on this post. 

As usual, I'll put up a discussion post on this blog around the 20th of the month with questions to think about when you've finished the book. Again, there is never any commitment to my Book Club. You don't have to comment, or Tweet, or even read the book if you don't want to. It's just a fun option for those who love reading like me. 

For December I want to pick a Christmas/Holiday book so if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. Please invite friends and family to join in on my book club as well! I'd love to see more people joining in! 

THANKS FOR READING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...