Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Web Video Wednesday: Dance

I can't get the video to pop up so please CLICK HERE to view the video! 

I miss dance so so so so so so much!! This video is hilarious and adorable at the same time! I showed it to Chris and he laughed real hard and I said "This is why our future daughters have to take dance" and he agreed as long as he got to see more of this. But honestly, with little kids dancing, it's expected. My parents have a video of my first dance performance and I'm pushing the other girls around and pointing to tell them where to go, because I knew what I was doing. :) 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the video the week! It was really hard for me to think of a video to put this week so if you have/know of any good web videos please leave a comment and let me know! I love web videos and love sharing them with my coworkers and my readers!


NOTE: A friend of mine said the link didn't work, but it works for me. So I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...