Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Further Confessions of a Penny Pincher: A Note On Yesterday's Post

Yesterday I posted THIS POST about the "Confessions of a Penny-Pincher" with tips to saving money. And as I looked over it as it stood proudly on my blog, I realized it really is a list of confessions, of the things that I wish I did more. Sure I use FAFSA and visit the Dollar Store for most my items but I also love fast food! I eat it way more than I'd like to admit. Saturday night I ate McDonald's French fries after I had already eaten a full meal!

I don't coupon, my credit card is maxed out, we never make grocery lists, we're always driving, and we are overall just wasteful with our money. And this needs to change! We are so poor. So very very poor. In fact, I can't afford to buy new body lotion so I have to keep using the stuff that makes me itchy (don't worry, it's not that bad).

Basically this follow up post is to warn my readers again that I am no expert in money and my tips from yesterday were just things that have been working for us. I wish we had more money and were able to handle our money better but we're newlyweds and we're still getting used to our combined incomes and sharing a bank account. We're still learning and I hope to share all the things we learn with my incredible readers.

I want to thank all my readers for your constant support! I recently had a reader email me about a job I could apply for and I've never been more grateful in my life! You all are incredible and I feel so blessed to receive all your great comments and good thoughts. I LOVE ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...