Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday

This post is part of the Five on Friday link up with The Good Life

one


MY BROTHER IS HOME!! My brother-in-law got home from his LDS mission this week! We got to pick him up at the airport and spend the day with him! I'm so excited to get to know him more as time goes on and we're just so happy to have him back at home.

two

My Watch Mojo addiction. It is a complete addiction. In fact, while obtaining that link I watched a few more of their Top 10 videos. I just like them. Even if they distract me for hours from homework.

three

STRESS!!! Major, intense, stress! I have so much homework to do: papers, research projects, presentations, tests, and a bunch of little assignments in between... and no time to do it all, which is why the last two of the things on this list are going to be super boring (and also because I can't think of anything else exciting that happened this week). I apologize, but really my homework load is ridiculous right now and I'm trying to get good grades this semester to bring up my GPA... sigh... hashtag college life problems...

four


If you haven't already, make your guesses for our big news. That's basically all I have to say about that...

five

Sleep. I just want sleep. So I can't write much more because the sooner I get my homework done the sooner I can sleep. Wish me luck!

THANKS FOR READING!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh watchmojo is one of my addictions too! My husband and I love to put the kids to bed and then hide in our room and watch tons of watchmojo movies. We always say we'll just watch one . . . Belated media is good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I don't understand why it's so addicting! But I just love them. :)

      Delete
  2. That's great that your brother-in-law is home! Good luck with you schoolwork. It certainly can be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to finally meet your brother-in-law! Good luck with all your school work! My guess is that you're pregnant and that's why you're so tired!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...