Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Batkid

San Fransisco and the Make A Wish Foundation did the greatest thing this week for an adorable little boy. I'm not going to tell the whole story, instead I'm going to send you HERE to see pictures and read about it yourself.

The whole experience is incredible! The reason I do Charity of the Month on this blog is because I want to make a difference in someone's life, much like this experience. I obviously can't do anything at this magnitude, but by the donations I promote, maybe I am making a difference. Who knows for sure, but the thought makes me happy.

Please read about the Batkid, he's so adorable and the whole story just brings tears to my eyes because of how great of an experience they did for this kid. If you can, please donate to the Charity of the Month. I know it's hard sometimes, but if you can I'd be so grateful. Do all you can to help others and be kind! I LOVE MY READERS AND LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...