Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Secret Life of Bees: Discussion Post

Sigh. This is the second time I might not finish the book this month. I'm really frustrated with myself, but honestly I just have way too much homework to focus on this. Next semester will be my last semester as an English major and after that my reading schedule might open up a bit. For now, I'll try my best to finish to book on time.

As promised, I'm posting the discussion post on the 20th of the month. So here you go! Since I am really not that far in the book I don't have any questions for you to answer yet, they'll probably come later. Maybe a lot later... Anyways, thank you to everyone who participates! Feel free to keep commenting even if it's past the month we read this book. Remember you can also join our group on GoodReads.

One last thing, I want a holiday/Christmas book for December so if you have one in mind, just leave a comment on our Book Club page to let me know. Thanks!


QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT:

  • Have you seen the movie? Is it an accurate portrayal of the book? Why or why not?
  • (feel free to ask your own questions in the comments below!)

1 comment:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...