Friday, November 29, 2013

November Favorites

FAVORITE YOUTUBE-ER: LATE NIGHT


These videos from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon are so funny and I just enjoy them so much!! 

FAVORITE WEBSITE: 24 HOURS OF HAPPY

This song and this 24 hour video are just so incredible! It honestly just makes me happy to listen to this song and it's been great with all the stress I've been going through lately. 

FAVORITE FOOD: WILD RICE MINNESOTA SOUP

At my brother-in-law's homecoming talk luncheon, we had this soup that was so incredible!! It was some of the best soup of my life and I have soup a lot, so I should be an expert by now. My mother in law gave me the recipe so I will eventually put it up here and share my experience making it, but we're dealing with a move and finals right now so it won't happen for a while. Sorry! 

FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW: COMMUNITY


Every night on TV Chris and I watch two episodes of this show from 11:00 to midnight. It's so funny and it's just a great show to watch. :) 

FAVORITE MOVIE: CATCHING FIRE

NOTE: I feel the following video gives away stuff that the other ones don't, so just beware. :)

Okay. OKAY!!! This movie... I saw it Thanksgiving night... SO IN LOVE!!! And the more I think about it, the more I love it. And dare I say it, I think I might like the movie better than I did the book. This movie was done so incredibly well and I came out of the theater jumping around and wanting more, it's been a long time since a movie has done so much for me. I HIGHLY recommend you go see it, as long as you've seen the first one beforehand. WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! 

FAVORITE SONG: HUMAN


This song is absolute perfection! I honestly have no words, it's just amazing and everyone should listen to it and realize just how incredible Christina Perri is. She's so wonderful! 

FAVORITE / MOST POPULAR BLOG POST: CONFESSIONS OF A PENNY-PINCHER


Thank you to everyone for making this such a popular post! Followups to come, but it really is so amazing to see a good response from this. :)

FAVORITE EVENT: MY BIRTHDAY!


You can read all about my birthday weekend by CLICKING HERE but just know that Thanksgiving was a close second for my favorite event of the month, I will write about it soon. 

So this Monthly Favorites post this month is kinda short and boring but I'm having issues with my laptop so this is the best I can do. THANKS FOR READING!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...