Thursday, November 14, 2013

My New Brother

I don't actually have a new brother. He's been my brother-in-law since I got married, I just hadn't met him until yesterday. My brother, Sheldon, has been serving an LDS mission for the past two years. I did technically meet him before he left, but Chris and I weren't even officially dating at the time so I kind of forgot about that whole event.

Yesterday we picked Sheldon up at the airport and got to spend the day with him, hearing about his mission and he kept asking me questions about myself. He was still kind of in shock that he suddenly had a sister since he'd always been in an all boy family. He was also kind of upset that we got married before he came back but Chris is the one who said we couldn't wait that long.

I'm so excited to have a new brother around! Especially since my two other brothers-in-law are on LDS missions right now. I'm running out of brothers... I can't wait to get to know him more! He's great and I love him already! Even if he felt incredibly awkward hugging me. :) WELCOME HOME SHELDON!!


I look so short... And I love how the signs are backwards. :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! It must be great to finally meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...