Friday, November 1, 2013

Charity of the Month (November 2013): Adoption Awareness Month

Charity of the Month is to be used to give awareness to different charities across the nation and to encourage you to donate to these charities. However, this month is different. My husband and I are in no position to give money away to charity. We are struggling to buy food ourselves. Regardless, I want you all to be aware of another organization this month.


It's Adoption Awareness Month!! My mom and all her siblings were adopted. Through adoption, my mom found wonderful parents. My grandparents are the greatest people who ever lived. My grandpa died a few years ago but we know he's up in heaven waiting for my grandma to join him. My mom gained so much through adoption and this charity is super important to me. 

If you click on the link above, you can make donations. I want to so badly, but my husband and I honestly cannot afford it. But I will be finding other ways to give service and charity this month, even if it doesn't include donating money. 

If you're like me and cannot make a donation, I encourage you to CLICK HERE or on the link above to get information about the National Adoption Foundation and Adoption Awareness Month. I think it's important for us to know about these things and to get all the information we can about it. I hope to donate to this organization soon when we're back on our feet financially. 

Thank you so much for your participation in Charity of the Month! It means so much to me to see my readers joining me in helping others! I'm so grateful to have such wonderful readers! You all mean so much to me! Thank you for all you do! 

This month I will be posting other ways of giving service that don't cost any money, so stay tuned for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...