Friday, April 14, 2017

My Snow White Skirt | Fashion Friday








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross


Wow, looking at these photos I can't believe I thought I looked fat. Especially now that I'm 14 weeks pregnant with twins and have a real belly now. I took these photos months ago and recently found them on my camera and decided to post them because I am obsessed with this skirt. I got it for Christmas from my mom after she saw me fall in love with it at Kohls. It's part of their Lauren Conrad/Disney Snow White collection. Unfortunately, this skirt is not available anymore. But they do have another super cute one still available and that's the one linked above.

I also just love my hair in these photos. I hope my pregnancy sickness goes away and I can start doing more with my hair again because currently, I'm just too tired and lazy.

Below I've linked some other amazing tulle or tulle-similar skirts (as always, $50 or less) because I grew up in ballet and tulle is like my life. (Did you ever see my wedding dress??) I really want to make a tulle skirt of my own, but I'm just so lazy. I also I'm really hoping at least one of my babies is a girl so I can make them tutus all the time. I'm good at tutus.



2 comments:

  1. I love this tulle skirt, it's gorgeous and so flowy! These photos are so rustic and give off a nice home town feel, I really like this shoot!

    Sending light & love your way,
    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. But they do have another super cute one still available and that's the one linked above.www.beautifulgirl.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...