Thursday, May 11, 2017

Four Years

Photo courtesy of Mariah Mae Films


Chris,

Happy four years of marriage to my best friend. Four years ago I could have never pictured what our lives would be like now. Through every trial, every heartache, every fight, you've made me laugh through it all. Together we've gone through a lot of pain in our short marriage together, but we're the perfect team, and you are the one I always want by my side through the good times and the bad. I'm so happy that we're months away from starting our family on earth. I know you'll be a great dad to the twins... you're already a master at the lame dad jokes. You're such a hard worker, so strong, so brave, and you treat me like a princess. I would say four years ago today was the best day of my life, but honestly, every day with you just gets better and better. I love you more than I can explain. You are my life. Happy anniversary baby!!

Kaylee



Thanks Mariah for these photos! You're amazing and I absolutely love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...