Friday, January 6, 2017

My Favorite Winter Accessories















I found it so beautifully ironic that during a photo shoot for winter accessories it began to snow. Going through the pictures you can see the snow slowly getting heavier. So sorry for the random white blurs, but I personally love it.

Let's go through each detail one by one. Everything was bought years ago (except one item) so there aren't any direct links to products, but I'll do the best I can to find matches.

RED HAT: Given by a friend
RED STRIPED GLOVES: Rue 21
EAR HAT: Pac Sun (Similar)
BLACK AND GRAY GLOVES: Rue 21
HEADPHONE HAT: Old Navy

I love all my winter hats but I'm particularly fond of the ear one. I had been asking for it and Chris gave it to me for Christmas! It's new, but I've worn it a lot. I also love the one with headphones. I was listening to the Heroes & Villains playlist on my Spotify account. A new song was added to that playlist this week in honor of tomorrow's story so go check it out! 

I loved creating this post, I love winter accessories even if I don't always love winter, and I hope you all loved it as well. Don't forget to shop for your own winter accessories below, because if you live in Utah, like me, we still have cold weather for a while. I included a cow hat below because I do own a cow hat, and I'm a huge fan of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...