Friday, November 4, 2016

It's My Birthday!






Happy November 4th! Isn't is just the greatest day of the year? That's the biggest lie I've ever told on my blog. I have not been excited for today, seeing as how one year ago today I lost my child. But over the past few weeks, my excitement for my birthday has gotten better, because it's a new year, a new me, and I've been healing and doing so much better lately. It's still a hard day, obviously, but I'm happy that it's a day where everyone gets to celebrate me. Ha ha.

Some people might look at this shirt and think, "Yay, fall colors!" I look at this shirt and think "Yay, Kaylee colors!" I am rarely comfortable wearing anything that isn't black or gray, so while this outfit does not match my normal attire, the colors of this outfit do feel very comfortable for me, which is happy and good. It's most important to wear what makes you feel comfortable, inside and out.

And if you're sad there aren't a ton of pictures, it's because I had two dogs attacking me for the majority of this shoot. Zoram loves living with his Aunt Molly and playing around with her every day. He's also a bad influence on her. Shh, don't tell my dad.

Oh, if you read every part of this blog, just know there is no Heroes & Villains story tomorrow. It's not over (it will never be over) I just need to space out the next few stories to make the timing work. But never fear, it will be back on the 12th. Just enough time for you to catch up if you haven't read the stories already.


OUTFIT DETAILS:
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Target (Exact match)
Pants: Target (Exact match)

SIMILAR PIECES UNDER $50:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...