Friday, January 23, 2015

New URL!

I'm doing all new things this week aren't I? New laptop, which I'm not using because it's having issues after one day... and now my blog officially has a URL!!

We are officially at:
www.thedancingcowblog.com

It took me so long to do this because of money issues and it was difficult to get the URL I wanted, but I like this one a lot and I am so happy to have it now!! All my links and everything should be transferring over well, but if you see any issues please let me know!

I'm very excited to finally be a .com! And hopefully I'll get back into blogging regularly soon, once I figure out my new laptop... I'm irritated, but I'm trying to make the best of it. 

Anyways, I hope ya'll are excited about the URL too. I really think this will make things better and easier for me, so thank you for being patient with this super long transition but I'm so glad everything is finally worked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...