Thursday, January 22, 2015

I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!!!

I don't know if ya'll recall last January when I told you my laptop broke. Well, it's been a whole year, but guess who finally has a new laptop?!?

I'm freaking out with excitement!! Hopefully this means more blog posts right? Because I no longer have to compete with Chris for computer time or feel judged when he's sitting there staring at me waiting for his turn. This laptop is all mine!

It's a Lenovo Yoga something. It's little and folds back to also be a tablet, which is exciting. I've never had a laptop this little before so it's taking a little getting used to, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. And if I want a bigger keyboard or screen I can just use Chris's.

So I don't have a real post today, I'm just informing you that I have a laptop of my own now, so posts may start coming back around here (it's been a while, sadly). To celebrate my new laptop, here is my absolute favorite video, which perfectly goes with the title of my blog. Enjoy!

Oh my gosh I love this so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...