Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Updates

-Maybe someday I'll give you a real blog post. We'll see.

-Yesterday we found an apartment!! Yay!!! Only problem is, we can't move in until September 7th. Boo!! We are so lucky that my aunt and uncle are so extremely kind and are letting us stay with them. Honestly they are the greatest and we are so insanely grateful!

-I'm looking for a full time job so that's exciting. I honestly love working and hope I can find something soon. I've applied to a couple places, still searching for more. Now I'm just waiting anxiously for phone calls about interviews!!

-There is a fly attacking me as I'm typing this.

-Today I realized my blog has gone over 100,000 page views. I'm so happy and I'm so grateful for my readers for always supporting me! It's not because of me that this accomplishment was met, it's all because of you, and I couldn't be happier! Love you all!!!


-I said I was going to purchase my domain name but I've hit a bit of a road block with that. So that will have to wait a while. I hope you can forgive me.

-My grandma is the greatest. She lives with my aunt and uncle and since I'm jobless I am spending my morning with her, and she's the greatest. I love her so much!

-We went out to dinner with some friends last night and while there I was trying to think of some good Texas stories for them, but I couldn't really think of any. While I am still planning on writing about our Texas adventure, keep in mind that I honestly don't have very many good stories. Sorry.

-We also visited Best Buy yesterday (and I found Ariana Grande's new album, which I need) and I think I figured out what laptop I'll be getting when I save up enough money for a new one. But honestly, I do need one because I just use Chris's and neither of us is very good at sharing when it comes to the laptop. We both want it. But my laptop broke in January so we've been surviving quite a while this way.

-My grandma puts too much mayonnaise in tuna... but I still love her.

-I've been very on-again-off-again when it comes to my Book Club, but I'm going to try and be more consistent. September is almost here, any votes for what we should read???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...