Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Wishlist - Maternity Edition | Fashion & Beauty

What is up my friends?! How is the beginning of your summer going? Mine is filled with lots of work. And feeling my little girls kicking, which is super exciting. I'm in the process of redefining and changing up this blog, so slowly you'll see changes. I will be a mother come September/October so my mindset has changed, therefore, this blog will change. But it will still be about all the things that make me happy.

Like clothes.

For today's #FashionFriday I have made my summer clothing wishlist! Now, these are all maternity clothes, so if you're not pregnant, I'm sorry to not cater to you too. Next year you'll get your shot. All of these are shoppable if you click on them and all are under $50 (which is kind of difficult to do, but it's been done).

So enjoy shopping some of my summer maternity favorites!



By clicking and purchasing from the above links you are helping me receive a small commission to go towards my twin girls. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...