Monday, November 23, 2015

My Christmas Wishlist

People (mainly just family) have been asking me what I want for Christmas and I haven't been able to figure it out. But I decided a few things that I want and honestly can't think of much else I would need. So here goes!



A Vlogging Camera

This is the main thing I want. Some of you may have already discovered my YouTube channel (which hasn't had any activity in months and kind of sucks so if you haven't subscribed I totally understand). My original intention for this channel was to do vlogs and I even filmed one with Chris for our anniversary activities (back in May) but my camera was so bad basically none of the footage was good enough for me. The problem with this on my wishlist is that I cannot for the life of me figure out what would be best. I do love the cameras that allow you to flip the screen so you can see yourself while filming yourself. I have super shaky (and often sweaty) hands basically all the time so cameras that are easy to hold and keep steady are essential for me.  And I want one that has a good microphone, good picture, and would be easy to upload to my computer. I've looked up lots of cameras but I just can't make a decision.

Whether or not this is gifted to me, I do intend on getting a vlogging camera soon and 2016 will be the year of vlogging for me and Chris.... mainly just me vlogging Chris being his adorable self. Like a while ago when he was driving me to zumba and he was saying he could teach zumba and started showing off his moves while driving. Literally, I cannot blog enough stories of his awesomeness without them sounding flat and fake, which is why I need to be secretly filming him, which is how all good marriages work.

Q&A A Day: 5 Year Journal

I wanted this last year but didn't tell anyone and was too poor/stingy to buy it myself (but I think I will buy it myself this year if I don't get it for Christmas). This journal is awesome! It asks you a question everyday and you can just write a short sentence answer, but it's for five years so the next year on the same day you answer the same question and see how your life has changed. This is soooo good for someone like me who loves to write and has a lot of emotions but can never consistently write in a journal. It's answering one question a day, which I can totally do! And while I have this blog to do it as well, seeing how your answers change each year just sounds amazing to me! I'm so excited to get this to start in 2016!!

Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year

Another book, this one written by my idol, hero, and girl crush, the fabulous Demi Lovato. I also wanted this last year but it never happened (I'm so lazy and just don't tell people what I want). This book is amazing! I've seen it at a store and looked through it and knew I needed it. It has a different quote, story from Demi, and a goal for each day. Demi Lovato's story helps me to deal with my depression, she is my role model and she has already helped me so much. This book will be perfect as I try to start over in 2016 from my miscarriage, a summer of depression, and other negatives from 2015. And again, whether or not it's gifted to me, it's definitely time for me to have this book.

Devonne by Demi

Besides vlogging, my YouTube channel is also meant to be about things I enjoy, which includes hair and makeup (the only things on the channel so far). Demi Lovato (see, I'm obsessed with her) has created her own skincare line and I've done a lot of research on it. I want this... a lot. I've already been participating (sometimes) in her #NoMakeupMonday because I, like her, believe that women need to embrace their real beauty. And if you've ever seen Demi's #NMM photos you'll have seen that her skin is absolutely flawless, and a lot of that is because of her skincare line. Honestly, who wouldn't want to have skin like Demi Lovato?

Workout Clothes

As I mentioned last week, I am kicking my gym habit into gear. I worked out 3 days last week which is a big accomplishment for me. I'm working towards actually being able to run (because I literally cannot run) and hope to run a 5k with Chris this next summer (unless I get pregnant and the pregnancy prevents me from running a 5k... honestly my real Christmas want is to have a baby, but we'll see how that goes). Besides running, I want to get back into dancing. I have always, always, ALWAYS wanted to teach dance and it's honestly just stupid that I'm not. I'm currently so out of shape and inflexible that dance isn't really happening right now, but I'm going to make it happen soon. I'm going to dance and teach dance. That's the goal. So obviously I need cute clothes to wear while getting fit.

Clothes in General

What girl doesn't want more clothes?!? I have been struggling lately with my current wardrobe because of the fact I'm at my highest weight, my short pregnancy did give me a slight belly, and most my clothes I've had since high school. So I'm always looking for new additions to my wardrobe because I also want to keep up with #FashionFriday posts on this blog. This is not a fashion blog, but clothes and style are something I like so I want to have Fridays to show off my wardrobe, but I have to like my wardrobe first (and not work during the only sunlight in these winter months making it nearly impossible to take good photos because I can't do it in the dark outside and the lighting in my apartment is awful). I love clothes, Chris says I have too many, but I like having options. Clothes are always on my wishlist.

What things are on your Christmas Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...