Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 New Years Resolutions

It's that time of year again. And while I'm pretty sure I massively failed at last years resolutions. I'm excited for this years. Though I'm giving myself a break and only doing five instead of the usual ten. And without any further ado, here they are:



Let me expand a bit on these resolutions for you.

It has been my dream since the age of nine to have a book published and in the last few months I have taken that dream and worked on it even harder. I have a feeling 2015 will be my year to finish a book and begin getting it published. Whether it succeeds or fails, I don't really care, as long as my lifelong dream gets fulfilled.

I always dream of being a stay-at-home mom. Working as a fitness instructor in the mornings and coming home to blog and be with my children. I want to be a mother who cooks and cleans and makes the home a wonderful place for my children. While we don't know when we'll have children yet, I want to start preparing now. Learning to cook is my first step.

As mentioned in the last paragraph, I would love to be a fitness instructor. This is something I've actually thought of for many years, but never really pursued. I want to now though. And in order to teach fitness, I have to know how to exercise. I've been unhappy with my weight because I just keep gaining and it's time I do something about it. As I've stated many time before, my new life goal is to do the things that make me happy, gaining weight does not make me happy, therefore I have to get that out of my life.

Again, all I want in life is to do what makes me happy. I am not the person I want to be yet. There is so much that I feel is missing from my life. This year I turn 25 and that's a big deal to me. I may never have my life completely figured out, but I had always hoped that by my mid-twenties I would have a better idea of what my life would be like. I want to be a better person. I want to read my scriptures more, I want to blog more, I want to write, I want to give more, I want to share my thoughts with others more, I want to cook more, I want to be more clean, I want to craft more, I want to sew more, I want to stop sitting around watching TV all day, I want to be a hard worker, I want to save more money, I want to get my body in shape, I want to be with family more, I want to work towards starting a family, I want to make my home a sanctuary, I want to love my husband more... and the list goes on and on.

I have a strong feeling that this is my year, that I will accomplish something great this year if I just get off the couch, turn off the TV, and do something. This is my year, I will make this my year. There is so much that goes along with my last resolution, and I have such an incredible feeling that I'm going to make it, I'm going to succeed, and I'm going to become the person that I've been striving for my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...