Thursday, January 14, 2016

Zoram

So if you watched my last YouTube video and/or read my blog very carefully and/or follow me on social media... you would know I've gotten a dog. His name is Zoram Gerrard Farnes, he's pretty adorable, and he's an emotional support animal that was prescribed to me from an therapist, but Chris picked him out and basically surprised me with him. Zoram is a sheltie. He's almost three months old now and he's already grown so much since we first got him.

There's so much more I could say about Zoram but I decided it would be more fun to just show you all the pictures and videos I've taken since we've gotten him. Most of these are from my Snapchat, which you are welcome to follow if you'd like to see more (cowgirlkaylee22).

(Also, I know these are in a weird order. I'm too tired, and honestly lazy, to fix it. Please forgive me.)






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...