Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Apologies

I've been meaning to write on this blog for a while now. I have tons of posts in the works. But I've just been much too busy!!

Dealing with work constantly, workouts every night, my fiance visiting me during his Spring Break, getting sick, planning a wedding and getting a stupid rash on my face... I've been booked solid. Seriously too busy to sit down with my laptop and write a real post.

So all you get is an apology post. And pictures from my webcam of me trying to look apologetic. (Sorry, my hair is still wet from my shower)



Yeah... because I don't have time to write posts, but I have time to take pictures with my webcam. I make so much sense. :)

1 comment:

  1. Currently it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my website ... healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...