Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pinterest Sunday: Candles, Star Wars Kids, Red Pants, Cashew Chicken, Bat-Cat, Pink Sparkles, Autumn, Snails, Cardigan, Tennis Shoes, Relief Society Binder, Carmel Highlights, Weed, and Choosing to Be Happy


New Years is on it's way, can you believe it's almost 2014?? I love the simple-ness of this craft! I'm also in love with glitter. This could also be done for other types of candles. Like a leaf for November or mistletoe for Christmas. 


These are the cutest little Star Wars costumes!! I absolutely love it! 


I love this outfit! Love love love! 


I'm so in love with cashew chicken! It's one of my favorite things in the world. Yet I swear every Chinese restaurant I go to, doesn't have it and it makes me so depressed. I hope this recipe is good! 


Cutest Bat-Cat ever! Happy Halloween! 


This dress is fabulous! It's so me! 


I love when the leaves change colors! It's my favorite time of year! 



I have no words. 


This is so cute and great for this time of year! I want it all! 


I really really want these shoes. I don't have any cute tennis shoes that I could wear casually, these would be perfect for me! 


This made me laugh so hard because it's so true in my parent's ward! 


I want to change my hair and I'm considering this. I usually like it darker but I just love the way these colors look. I think I might try this out soon. Who knows. 


Such a sweet and simple quote! I love it! 


I'm typically a very negative person and I've been going through some hard times lately. But I can't keep letting the negative outweigh the good in my life. I'm married to my best friend and the most amazing man in the whole world! I am blessed with the greatest family and in-laws! I'm changing my major and it's making me so happy to do something that I want! There is so much good in my life and I need to choose to be happy. 


I hope you enjoyed this Pinterest Sunday post! My captions were short and simple but I'm busy watching River Monsters with my husband! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...