Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Month of Gratitude: Introduction Post

Last year I started Month of Gratitude on this blog where every day of November I would write about what I am most grateful for. This year I am going to do it again but by Tweeting out what I'm most grateful for that day and then later blogging about those Tweets. I think that this will be much easier on my part and more effective.

Please join me in Tweeting out what you are most grateful for this November! I'd love to see your tweets so be sure to include #monthofgratitude so I can see them all! I'm excited for Thanksgiving and to be surrounded by family and reflect on all the blessings of my life. I honestly have the most blessed and wonderful life.

I also want to talk about Charity of the Month for November. I honestly don't have the money to make any donations this month, sad but true. So this month I'm going to try and complete service in other ways through helping others and I encourage you to all do the same! I love giving service and I'm so grateful for this blog and that I can use it to encourage others to help change the world. Remember to Tweet about your service with #dancingcowcharity.

Be sure to join me for Month of Gratitude and to follow me on Twitter to see what I am most grateful for! 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...