Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pinterest Sunday: I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

So I have a Pinterest board called "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints" where a put beautiful pictures and quotes from my church. In honor of General Conference Weekend, this Pinterest Sunday post is dedicated to that board.






(I got married in this beautiful temple!!)











Goodness! I have so many more beautiful images and quotes on that Pinterest board! Please check it out and feel free to follow me on Pinterest!! 

2 comments:

  1. You have a image of the SLC Temple in the winter. Did you take the photo? I'd like to use it as a reference photo to do an Oil Painting. My business is called Eternal Oils ~ by Jane. My blog is at nilajaneautry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice post. I have one request. You have an image of the Salt Lake Temple (right above the Moroni comic, the one in blue with the reflecting pool) that is my image. I am THRILLED that you posted it, but would be really grateful if you gave me credit for it. My name is Laura Bellamy, my website is www.simpleelegancebylaura.com Thanks in advance! Again, thank you for sharing the image, it's one of my personal favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...