Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Charity of the Month (October 2013): Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness

Welcome to October!! It's Breast Cancer Awareness month, so our charity this month is Susan G. Komen.

 A few years ago my neighbor, whom I was very close to, was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a scary time for her and her family, yet she made it through with a smile never leaving her face. She was, and always will be an inspiration to me.

This is our first try at Charity of the Month. Eventually I want a widget on the side of my blog so you can donate without ever leaving my blog page, but for now I can only send you to their webpage to make your donation. You can find their donation page by CLICKING HERE. The minimum donation amount is $25. If you don't think you can make the donation, CLICK HERE for other ways you can help out.

Whether you can donate or not, it doesn't really matter, but I want you all aware of this fabulous charity that does so much to help out! Thank you for reading and I hope you join me in helping out Susan G. Komen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...