Monday, October 21, 2013

Haunted Movie Trailers!!

TEN DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN!!!

I love Halloween, but I hate haunted things. I cannot watch horror movies without having a heart attack. I avoid them at all costs, and my husband knows that. I once went to a haunted house and thought I was going to die. This guy took me on a date to a haunted corn maze and I was leaning on his arm the whole time and keeping my eyes closed (stupid kid, he totally did that on purpose).

People don't understand why I would love Halloween but hate haunted things, but for me Halloween isn't about scary things, it's about fun and dressing up in costumes. As a kid it was about Trick-or-Treating and now as a married "grown-up" it's about decorating the house, carving pumpkins, and the two year anniversary of my first kiss with my husband.

Anyways, I don't like scary things, but I love these haunted movie trailers! They are cute movies turned into horror movie trailers! They are a little creepy but they are funny if you've seen the actual movie. I hope you enjoy possibly the scariest thing I'll ever put on my blog.

Mary Poppins

Mrs. Doubtfire

School of Rock

The Notebook

Monsters Inc.

"Sleep Walking" (Disney Princesses)

Back to the Future

Titanic

Dumb and Dumber

High School Musical 3: Senior Year


Leave a comment below and tell me which video was your favorite! Thanks for reading/watching!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, the notebook one is hilarious! I am the same way. I love halloween, but if I watch a scary movie I have nightmares on nightmares...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think The Notebook one is my favorite too. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the School of Rock one! Jack Black is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...