Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday!

Hey ya'll!! So I've been following The Good Life lately and every Friday she does "Five on Friday" where she just writes about five random things from the week. She has gotten so many other blogs to link up, and I decided to do it too!

1. Living the College Life
Honestly, my life right now is consumed by school. I'm constantly reading books for class and writing papers. I have a test online due at midnight tonight that I haven't finished studying for. It's just chaos. 

2. Real Salt Lake/The Moth
I had a traumatic experience this week that I wrote about (you can click on the link above to read it) and everyone who reads it just finds it funny. That's... awesome. Thanks for reading and thanks for finding enjoyment from my pain. :)

3. IT'S FALL!!! 
It's getting freezing here in Cache Valley but it's worth it because of how beautiful the fall trees look! We are doing fun fall activities this weekend (hopefully) with my sister who is (maybe) coming up here this weekend to hang out with us and watch General Conference! I love my sister and I hope she really does come. I'm so excited! 

4. Spiders!!


I can't fully explain how much I love October and Halloween!! It's my favorite time of year!! (And it's one month till my birthday!!) So I have a lot of blog headers decorated for Halloween! We're currently on the spider one! I absolutely hate spiders, but this one looks fake enough to be okay. 

5. The Love Sac
I have slept on our Love Sac every night this week. I don't know why, but it's been wonderful! I've been sleeping really well and it's just so comfortable! Although near the end of the day I get this pain in my lower back and I think it has to do with that. I don't know what's wrong with me.

So I know this post wasn't that exciting, but I'm excited to start doing this every Friday and making it more worth while in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...