Friday, October 4, 2013

General Conference Bingo!


It's conference time again!!! My friend always makes homemade Bingo cards for conference, except he is a fantastic artist and draws these amazing little pictures for each thing, he's incredible. But I decided to make something similar for all my readers!! 

I made two different Bingo cards. The first is topics usually heard during conference talks, when you hear them, you mark them off! The second is fun little things that I personally see or hear during conference! Both will be something simple to be on the lookout for while watching conference. 




All my white pictures turn gray on my blog, like my blog header, it's supposed to be white.

Just click on the image and save it to your computer. If this doesn't work for you, send me an email at thedancingcowblogger@gmail.com and I'll happily email it to you. I hope you all enjoy conference weekend!! 

______________________________________________________________

For my non-LDS readers, you can learn all about General Conference HERE and if you have any further questions, please leave a comment or send me an email and I'll do my best to answer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...