Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!


one
Fall Break

Today is my fall break. Yep, just today. It's so dumb that we only get one day off. More dumb that they had our Friday classes on Thursday this week to make up for missing Monday classes on Labor Day. It messes me up. I kept thinking yesterday was Friday, but it obviously wasn't so I still have work today. This week is all messed up! But at least a get today off of school!

two
Candy Crush Saga

I hate this game. But I'm addicted. And this week, I swear on my life, I won and it said I didn't! It was a timed level where you just have to get one star to win. I had been playing it for a long time and I finally got my one star. I was so excited! But then the game ended and it said I lost!! I tried to figure out how my star didn't count, but it should have counted! Honestly, I should have won! And I'm so upset that it didn't count it because I'm still stuck on the same level and trying to win all the time! This is the most frustrating game in the world. If you've never played it, DON'T!!! Do not start playing this game!! Please!! DON'T GIVE INTO THE CANDY!!!

three
Criminal Shows

Chris and I have been watching a lot of shows lately like "Nightmare Next Door", "I Almost Got Away With It" and "FBI: Criminal Pursuit." They have dramatizations of actual crimes that have happened and and how they caught they bad guys! I've been hearing the craziest stories!! There was this lady who killed a woman, performed a C-section, and stole her baby! What?? Who does that?!? I'm so glad they caught her, that was awful! I don't know why we keep watching them, because they kind of make me paranoid. When we were in the canyon last Sunday and by the river, I was so sure we would find a body. Yep. I am scared of life now.

four
Lofthouse Cookies

I'm addicted! And it's bad! It's so so bad! I've had like three packages of them this week! They are so cute and decorated for the fall! They are also just so good and soft! It's a horrible, horrible addiction and I'm pretty sure it's making me gain weight, which I really don't want right now before the big "Eating Holidays" begin. But I have an addiction. There, I admitted it. Isn't that the first step?

five
Smart Phone Jealousy

I just want a smart phone! I want to join the club! I want to be able to "Snapchat" or "Instagram" or go on the internet wherever I am or have a better camera sitting in my pocket that I can directly post photos to Facebook! Is that really too much to ask? Yes, yes it is, because we are very, very poor. A smart phone is so out of my reach right now and I hate it. I'm so out of the club and I feel like the only one! It's totally not fair. Someday. Someday it will happen.


This post is a link up through The Good Life

4 comments:

  1. I found you through the linkup and really enjoyed the post! Oh I hear you on candy crush - I finally was able to call it quits after months on the same stupid level. I've never hated candy so much in my entire life.
    Also, I keep reading about other bloggers getting "fall break"... what is that?? I could use even one day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a college student so I got today off of school for Fall Break. I wouldn't say I'm completely addicted to Candy Crush, I can only play it on my laptop so only at home. But it's the most frustrating game!

      Delete
  2. I used to be addicted to Candy Crush. I finally just to had to cut myself off cold turkey. Haven't played it in over two months now. I think I'll start weaning myself back on it after Halloween. Have you thought about checking out smart phones on Ebay? Maybe, you can find one within your budget and that won't require you to alter your current phone plan much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently on my parent's cell phone plan and my husband is on his parent's as well. We'll probably be getting our own plan soon, but I'll definitely check Ebay for phones! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...