Saturday, October 18, 2014

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I just like to write random thoughts that pop into my head, because... why not.

-I miss my beta fish. Juan and Sassy. They were awesome and then I gave them to my brother out of kindness and because I knew they wouldn't survive the trip to Texas, and within a month he killed them both. He told me Sassy died through a Snapchat and never told me Juan died. Stupid Snapchat. I had ten seconds to see my gay fish for the last time...

-I keep forgetting my new address. But give me a break. Chris and I have been married a year and a half and this is our fourth apartment. UGH! As much as I want to move out of Logan, I also don't want to move again for a while.

-Lately I've been obsessed with New Girl, because it's awesome. My favorite quote from this show is: "I just want to listen to Taylor Swift alone." Story of my life. :) But I also love Zooey Deschanel. She might be my next "Style Icon" on this blog.

-Speaking of Taylor Swift, I don't believe I've mentioned on this blog just how OBSESSED I am with her new song. And the music video. She's such an awkward dancer and I love it. And I know this song came out months ago and she just released a newer one, but still so obsessed. Taylor Swift will always be one of my favorites.


-I also don't believe I've mention specifically on my blog that my brother-in-law is getting married next month. It was on my Twitter and Instagram and maybe my Facebook, but I don't think I put it on the blog. Remember last year when I posted about my "new brother"? Well it's that brother, Sheldon. He's marrying this girl named Aubrey who is awesome and we're already like sisters and I helped her pick out her wedding dress and she is going to look FABULOUS!!! Seriously, that dress is amazing on her. Sheldon and Aubrey are also the newest members of "the dancing cow family" (AKA, liking my Facebook page), so they deserve a shout out for their awesomeness. Thank you!

-I just really want to dye my hair. I messed it up and it turned red and now my roots are growing in and it looks weird. I have a $50 gift card that can be used at over 100 spas and salons across the U.S. but none of those are in Logan. So lame. So either I have to pay full price and use my gift card at a later date or drive to Ogden to get my hair done, but with gas money I'm pretty sure that just makes it cost more. So annoyed right now.

-I love Lego video games. I played Lego Star Wars for like... two weeks, and now we're on the Lego Movie Lego game. It's awesome.

-I miss Avatar. Not the stupid blue people movie which I hate, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched two episodes last night and I'm just sad that it doesn't really exist anymore. Because honestly, that it one of the greatest shows there ever was and it's my favorite. It will always be one of my favorites and I am going to raise my kids to watch it all the time. In fact, it may be the only show I'll allow them to watch.

-I love fall!! But it's always so short in Utah I don't get to fully enjoy it before the snow comes. But I just love pumpkins. We bought a little pumpkin and it's adorable and I love it.

-Well I don't really have any more random thoughts for today. I think I'm going to go shopping now. And by shopping I mean, explore the mall and not spend any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...