Monday, October 13, 2014

Style Icon: The Kardashians

This summer I became kind of addicted to watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I'm only slightly ashamed. Honestly it's funny, okay, some of it is totally staged and I think it's funny. But also, it makes me want to be rich and steal their closets, because they dress wonderfully.

I cannot chose a specific a specific Kardashian to highlight in this post, so this post is about all of them. They always look classy and rich even when sometimes they're just wearing a plain t-shirt. Sure they have expensive tastes that I will never be able to afford, but some of what they wear could be able to find in cheaper places. Those are the outfits I'm going to highlight today.




















I think I like Kortney the best actually. I love how she's a mother and has a little family and she seems to dress more casual than her sisters. 

One of the main reasons I love the Kardashians is because they aren't your typical stick-figure celebrities. They have butts, they have boobs, and they aren't afraid of their curves, they flaunt them and it's gorgeous! Honestly, Kim and Khloe may not be the best role models in their life decisions all the time, but I would feel a lot better about the world if more girls aspired to look like the Kardashians and not be afraid of flaunting their curves. 

Cue mine and Chris's new favorite song:



Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the Kardashian version of my style icons. To check out my other style icons CLICK HERE. Sorry there were so many pictures! They are just too fashionable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...